Monday, February 18, 2013

IN MILDRED'S PARLOR

My poem: Sitting here, beats in, with the end of my pencil just under my chin.. I'm suppose to think of a poem to create but damn I have a headache. I know this what I'm not suppose to write but it's what I feel so it feels right..

So I'm a little confused with this assignment because I don't see how my poem can possibly relate to "dover beach" other then the fact that Montag reads it in a tone that he feels at the moment where in mine I'm writing what I feel.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are missing both the essay post game analysis and the parlor poetry assignment. You may want to step up your game a little because both assignments have been marked in the grade book but I do look forward to seeing them when you get around to posting them.

    ReplyDelete